Downtown Edmonton real estate offers easy access to all the best this city has to offer.
Whether you’re looking for a culinary experience, seeking close proximity to a country club, a
nearby farmer’s market, or to feel the rush of an Oilers game from Edmonton’s state of the art
new facility, Rogers Arena , your lifestyle will be well catered to within the heart of our lively
Oliver School (Designated Grade K-6 School)
Westminster School (Designated Grade 7-9 School)
Victoria School (Designated Grade 10-12 School)
In the Neighbourhood:
1. Clementine – An elegant bar along Jasper Avenue in the Oliver neighbourhood of Edmonton, inspired by nature and early 20th century French Art Nouveau, features a wine list of small, family run vineyards, crafted cocktails and innovative culinary techniques.
2. Bru Coffee + Beer House – Located in the heart of Oliver, BRU is dedicated in bringing you exceptional coffee and beer in Edmonton. Officially open in September 2015, Bru prides themselves in catering to their customers with the best drinks possible and prioritizing quality local products.
3. Evolve Strength – Located Downtown on 124 Street, Evolve Strength aims to offer the best environment for members to train with the perfect combination of high end amenities, diverse strength training and a variety of health professionals all under one roof.
4. Planet Organic – Planet Organic Market was founded by husband and wife team Mark and Diane – pioneers in organic living and dedicated environmental activists – in Edmonton in 1993. Initially imagined as a down-to-earth escape from big-box supermarkets, Planet Organic Market was one of the first to bring wholesome products made by Canadians, to Canadians.
5. Harrow Hair Company – Situated in the heart of downtown Edmonton, Harrow is an
upscale boutique salon that stands out from the rest, boasting elite service and highly
educated hair stylists all sharing a passion for hair.
6. Shades of Grey Boutique – Shades of Grey was established in 2010 with the vision of filling a void in the Edmonton boutique scene. Specializing in one-on-one style consultations and personal shopping, Shades of Grey has emerged as a premium style destination for every occasion.
7. Earls – A iconic downtown Edmonton eatery, Earls Tin Palace underwent an extensive renovation late in 2012, re-opening with a beautiful new design. Fresh, modern and inviting, both the bar and restaurant lend a comfortable atmosphere to a lunch catch up or evening out. A patio renovation in 2014 has made this classic favourite the jewel in the Earls Edmonton family.
8. Starbucks – Starbucks coffeehouses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere and fortunately for residents of Downtown Oliver, a neighbourhood location is situated on the corner of Jasper Avenue and 119 Street.