With the most common type of residence in Inglewood previously being a rented low-rise apartment consisting of only 5 stories or less its no surprise the tree lined streets, close proximity to downtown, and large lots have brought sudden interest to this community. Booming with infill development, a revitalization project underway and more RF3 approved zoning than not, Inglewood is the ideal neighbourhood for investors, developers and first time home buyers alike. (Check out our further information on infill zoning!)
Inglewood School (Designated Grade K-6 School)
Westmount School (Designated Grade 7-9 School)
Ross Sheppard School (Designated Grade 10-12 School)
In the Neighbourhood:
1. Rge Rd – RGE RD is Canadian Cuisine inspired the country’s fields and forests, mountains and oceans. Ingredients are all sourced locally from farms and small-scale producers across Western Canada. RGE RD has been featured as one of Edmonton’s best in Avenue Magazine multiple years in a row, highlighting their creative way of using every part of an ingredient.
2. Body By Bennett – Edmonton’s first private training studio is committed to providing smart personal training and nutrition programs. Known for their B3Experience, at Body by Bennett, people work towards their health and fitness goals in a place that is respectful, engaging and fresh.
3. Credo – A place to sit down, connect and relax, Credo strives themselves on being more than just a grab-and-go coffee shop. You can find locally baked goods and coffee held to the highest possible standard of quality and taste.
4. Planet Organic – Planet Organic Market was founded by husband and wife team Mark and Diane – pioneers in organic living and dedicated environmental activists – in Edmonton in 1993. Initially imagined as a down-to-earth escape from big-box supermarkets, Planet Organic Market was one of the first to bring wholesome products made by Canadians, to Canadians.
5. Bodega 124 – Bodega is a relaxed, casual atmosphere offering authentic tapas, and a wide array of house featured wines and classic cocktails. In the summer you’ll find a small hidden euro-feel patio with twinkling lights nestled between buildings.
6. Cafe Linnea – Cafe Linnea holds its roots in classic French and Scandinavian cuisine but transforms to a fresh and modern approach. Sourcing only the highest-quality local produce, meat and dairy, their menu changes seasonally. Visit them for brunch, dinner or Sunday High Tea.
7. Duchess Bakery – Located on bustling 124 Street, Duchess Bakery offers the perfect blend of classic French pastries like macarons, croissants and eclairs, and Alberta favourites like brownies and butter tarts. With all products made in-house and from scratch daily, this iconic favourite of Edmontonians will have a guaranteed line-up any day of the week.
8. Tiramisu Bistro – Tiramisu Bistro features a modern take on traditional Italian fare, focusing on fresh ingredients and sustainable wines from small vineyards. What began with the inspiration of sharing a home-like experience for guests, staff and friends has developed into a full-service restaurant hosting unique breakfast, lunch, dinner menus & brunch until 4pm on weekends.